Pack your bags and head into summer!
You've made your reservations to Matabungkay, you've rounded up a troop of friends or family. All that's left is to pack your gear and head into a fantastic summer. In the rush to head out, you might forget a few things. Here's a quick list of essentials to bring on your trip to Matabungkay:
- Good sunscreen – An essential if you want to work on your tan. Good sunscreen will keep you from turning into roasted beach bum. For Matabungkay summers, we recommend strength of SPF 50.
- Umbrella – The sun may be an important part of the resort experience, but there may be times when you need a lil' shade. Open up your umbrella and soak in the surf, sand, but not the sun.
- Extra-large towels – Lay a large towel on the beach to chill by the water. Make sure you don't use a bath towel for this purpose. Nobody wants to rub sand on their bodies after a shower!
- Extra clothes – Make sure you bring more clothes than necessary. You might need it after spilling a drink, or other minor mishaps.
- Reading materials – As beautiful as the resort is, you may want to lose yourself in a good book or magazine.
- Flip Flops – A no-brainer for a resort holiday!
- Sunglasses – Sunscreen for your skin, sunglasses for your eyes.
- Large bag – Make sure it's bigger than what you think you'd require. During vacations, our stuff always seems to magically multiply. A large-bag is doubly important if you have friends at home expecting pasalubong!